Wasserman is a connections agency. We craft strategic ideas, partnerships and experiences that connect brands with the right people. We believe the right connections create relationships, build trust and inspire action. Our work drives culture across sports, entertainment and music.
Our team connects brands and right holders with audiences around the world as well as representing athletes of every major sport and artists from all genres of music.
As a full service creative marketing agency our services cover strategy, creative and multi-channel production. In the past year we have created and delivered over 1800 projects and marketing campaigns covering 53 countries around the world. Our work has created over 5 million physical.
We’re looking for a bilingual (Spanish/English), ambitious, creative Graphic Designer with traditional design and layout skills to support needs within our talent division. The ideal candidate will understand how to take direction from written or spoken briefs and convert them into visually arresting graphics and videos that can be used across a variety of channels including digital and social channels. Fundamental skills in layout and typography should be excellent, and ideally complimented by motion design abilities.
You will act as both curator and creator of visually interesting digital and social content for a world-class agency, which includes representation of the biggest names from across the globe in sports, music, brands and properties.
Core roles and responsibilities;
- Execute general design requests as needed to support the needs of the division (i.e. static social content, presentations, etc.)
- Manage your time in a smart and efficient manner, clearly communicating with your manager ensuring everyone is on the same page at all touch points of the project.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the company’s clients both athletes, and brands and use that knowledge to inform your creative output. On the sports side, areas of focus include, but are not limited to: men’s and women’s basketball, baseball, hockey, men’s and women’s soccer, golf, Olympics and the NFL.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current workload.
- Ideal candidate will also have the ability to create compelling digital and social content from start to finish.
- 3-4+ years of experience developing these types of digital creative assets.
- A genuine interest and passion for the sports and entertainment worlds.
- Present work internally to team, and substantiate creative decisions, and take feedback and amends in good spirits.
- A strong knowledge of leading social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, Tiktok) and the features each platform offers and can be leveraged to produce engaging work
- Commitment to excellence working nonstandard, but flexible, hours when necessary to support workflow demands and live events (nights and weekends), anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite for Mac with some abilities in Adobe Premiere and After Effects preferred.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days per annum plus UK bank holidays, and additional DEamp;I days
- Hybrid Working (3 days in Office/2 days WFH)
- Pension: 4.5% employee // employer contribution with Aviva
- Income Protection: Pays you 75% of your base salary in the event that you are absent from work due to illness or injury for 13 consecutive weeks or more, capped at 5 years
- Life Assurance: Pays your nominated beneficiary four times your base salary in the event of your death whilst employed by the Company
- Employee Assistance Programme (Wellbeing support for you and family living with you // free legal and financial advice, including telephone and potentially in person counselling)
- Season Ticket Loan
Optional benefits (post probation)
- Health Cash back plan which provides you with reimbursements for everyday medical costs including dental, optical, prescriptions amp; physical therapies
- Season Ticket Loan: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual season ticket for travel between home and work
- Cycle to work scheme: A one year hire agreement for a cycle and accessories worth up to 2,000, done via salary sacrifice with an option to purchase cycle at the end of the agreement
- Gym Flex: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual Gym membership, providing a low corporate discounts at over 3,700 gyms, studios and outdoor fitness events across the UK